See what specials and promotions we are currently offering
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Posted on 08-22-2017
At Day Creek Animal Hospital, our veterinarian in Rancho Cucamonga CA highly advises all pet owners to consider getting their critter the chip to find lost pets. These small RFID pet microchips serve as permanent pet tags so that you can drastically increase their chances of being returned home in case they run astray. Of course, getting your beloved animal home is the primary benefit of pet microchipping in Rancho Cucamonga, but here are five more justifications for considering pet chipping.
1. Cost Efficiency: Compared to pricelessness of your pet, RFID Pet microchips are extremely affordable. In fact, they are so cost-efficient, that many adoption shelters are including pet chipping in adoption fees.
2. Ease of Insertion: It only takes a few seconds for our vet in Rancho Cucamonga to insert the chip between your pet’s shoulder blades. This anesthesia-free procedure is no more painful than a vaccination injection, and the rice-sized device won’t be detectable by your pet.
3. Quick Location of Owners: Most veterinarians and animal shelters have the ability to scan pet microchips, which will allow them to contact a database that possesses owner information and the veterinarian in Rancho Cucamonga CA that installed the chip. Owners are immediately contacted and can be reunited with their pet.
4. Safe & Maintenance Free: Very few pets have adverse reactions to pet microchips in Rancho Cucamonga, with the most common issue being the shifting of the chip from the neck. These ID pet tags typically last the life of your pet and require no maintenance.
5. More Secure Than Pet Tags: As pets play and run, their ID collar can fall off. However, with pet microchipping in Rancho Cucamonga, they will still have a chance of making it home even if their collar gets lost.
At Day Creek Animal Hospital in Rancho Cucamonga, we are a full service veterinarian and emergency service clinic who offers pet microchipping. Contact us today at 909-646-7387 to schedule an appointment with our vet in Rancho Cucamonga today.
There are no comments for this post. Please use the form below to post a comment.
Visit us at 7369 Day Creek Blvd, Suite F 101, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91739. Call 909-646-7387(PETS).
Attention We Will Be Closed Saturday & Sunday For Labor Day Weekend
EMERGENCY SERVICES AVAILABLE